5 Eco friendly products that you should include in the Kitchen Ware
Daily use products in the kitchen such as cutlery, bowls & plates are mostly made from plastic. Consuming food from such harmful plastic products poses a serious threat to humans. This is where eco friendly products come into the picture.
The environmentally friendly products are made from renewable resources such as cornstarch, cassava, PLA & much more. Such trailblazing eco-friendly ingredients ensure minimum impact on the environment while paving way for a sustainable future.
There are many nature-friendly products such as PLA Straws, biodegradable bowl, biodegradable lunch box & more. Read on to know about the 3 new ground-breaking eco friendly products that are an excellent alternative to traditional plastic products.
5 Revolutionary Eco friendly products for a viable future
Here are 5 exciting biodegradable products that will nudge you to contribute for a better environment:
Areca leaf products
- The environmentally friendly Areca leaf products are made from Areca leaf.
- Areca leaf is 100% compostable & biodegradable. Due to its non-odorous, non-toxic & Hygenic properties coupled with less weight, the Areca leaf-based products make for an excellent alternative to toxic plastic products.
- Some of the Areca leaf products that are being manufactured are:
Eco Friendly Chopstick
- The nature-friendly chopstick is an excellent alternative to the traditional wood-based chopsticks.
- These chopsticks are made from a variety of Eco-friendly materials such as Organic bamboo or polymer base of unusable rice & polypropylene.
- Since bamboo is a fast-growing tree, there is minimum impact on the soil & land as compared to the plastic or wood-based chopsticks. Polymer-based unusable rice results in lower carbon emissions which ultimately affect the global warming levels
2 Grid Biodegradable Lunch Box
- The 2 Grid Biodegradable Lunch Box is made from renewable resources such as cornstarch which boast of biodegradability & high efficiency.
- Cornstarch is basically a carbohydrate which is obtained from the corn’s endosperm (corn flour). Scientists have found a method where PLA (PolyLactic Acid) can be extracted from corn flour.
- This essentially means zero impact on the environment while you enjoy a delicious meal or snacks in the innovative yet environmentally friendly lunch box.
Eco friendly cutlery
- The eco friendly cutlery is made up of biodegradable material such as CPLA (Crystallized PolyLactic Acid). CPLA is a combination of PLA, corn stalks & renewable resources.
- The CPLA eco friendly products can be easily recycled or composted which nullifies any sort of harmful impact on the environment.
- The eco friendly straws are made from biodegradable material known as a thermoplastic polymer which is extracted from cornstarch & other allied ingredients.
- Thus, the PLA Straws are biodegradable, petroleum-free & nature-friendly. This ensures that you contribute to creating a future fit for mankind.
Utilizing the above-mentioned green products will certainly reduce the carbon footprint & help in creating a sustainable environment. So, opt for these nature-friendly products & create awareness among-st your friends & family regarding the importance of using biodegradable products.